Saturday, May 26, 2012

The living room is getting there too. MScot did a lot today and it has occurred to me that once the pictures come down it will look more like we are truly moving. There is a definite echo about the place up front. I am hoping to get everything up front to the point of moving the last of it out on moving day. Then I can get busy in the bedroom. Not a whole lot left in there but am figuring on getting dressers and most clothing out yet this weekend. The plan sounds so good as I write these words and I know that it will not go as smoothly as I expect. Can only hope that it goes more smoothly than it would of if we hadn't planned and been somewhat organized.
Living before today.

MScot working on the living room, getting the big stuff out.

Living room after today, almost there.

No comments: