Thursday, October 03, 2013

Open Letter to my United States Representative

Dear United States Representative,

Wish I could believe the BS that all of you politicians are spouting, I used to believe in all of you and trust all of you. I don't anymore and I feel like a total idiot for ever being that naive. Congress, the Senate and you Mr Obama, should not be getting paychecks after letting this happen AGAIN! You all fight and bicker like a bunch of little kindergartners. I know if I had your kind of work history and work ethic, I would not only lose my paycheck but my job as well.

Personally, I am sick and tired of seeing the taxpayers being your financial pawns. Our government sends troops to other countries to fight oppression while our government oppresses our hard working citizens right here and for some reason that is okay. This makes me feel like I don't matter at all except to give more and more tax dollars to the government. I am pretty sure that if any company in the private sector handled other people's money the way that the government handles our tax dollars, they would be or are in prison. I KNOW that if I handled money the way the government does, I would be destitute and homeless in a country that could care less.

Washington DC, grow up and run this country like you were hired by the taxpayers to do!

Sincerely,
One of many taxpayers who pays your salary

No comments: